Tuesday 24 April 2012

Portfolio Task 3

          Nowadays people are having problems with being overweight, and most of them think that the only way to get a healthy life is to do a diet and get a fit body. I agree with this idea and in this essay I will explain my reasons.

          The reason why I agree with the idea is being overweight may cause many problems to your body, you will be heavy and slow, and you can’t do everything that others can do, which will cause you some mental problems, you will feel weak, sad and different. Also because good health is in a good body. Especially if your weight is above the normal weight more than 30 kg you must work hard to decrease your weight with a balanced diet or eating balanced meals.

          Sometimes I disagree with a balanced diet or eating balanced meals. The reason that I disagree is because there are some things more important to a healthy life such as doing exercise. Also sleeping after the meals is dangerous for your healthy. The idea which I want to say is that by doing exercise and never sleep after eating, you will not need to have balanced diet or eat balanced meals.

          Overall you can understand how diet helps the person to lose weight which will lead to a better life without any problem in mind and body, a fit body always bring a healthy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment